Are you a Psychology Graduate who has experience of working with children? If so, you can gain paid work in Special Educational Needs Schools across Greater Manchester supporting pupils with barriers to learning, additional learning needs, or social, emotional and mental health needs. This can either be full or part-time dependant on your circumstances.
You would be working in the capacity of a Teaching Assistant, providing vital support to both teachers and pupils. You will be required to work closely with pupils, building positive relationships to help them to get the most out of their time in education.
Some of the schools we work with support pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, we also work with schools for pupils with learning disabilities. You will have the opportunity to get a feel for working in schools, and for gaining valuable experience for a potential future in a role working with children.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have a warm and friendly nature to be able to build positive relationships with pupils
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision For education offer
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Psychology Graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd