The International Education Partnership is looking for a Psychology specialist to join Elian's British School, La Nucia in January 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
· A fully qualified teacher with UK teaching experience (PGCE/QTS).
· Outstanding subject knowledge.
· A pro-active teacher who uses a variety of teaching and assessment methods.
· Native level of English.
· Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
· The ability to teach a second subject would be advantageous.
What we offer
· Happy, well behaved children who are keen to learn
· Friendly and supportive staff
· Small class sizes
· Contribution towards travel costs
· Assistance with accommodation
· Become part of an educational project that has been running for 51 years.
To find out more visit www.elians.com
International Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS process.