Executive Headteacher – Mr Andrew Shakos
PUPIL SUPPORT MANAGER
- Actual Salary £23,119 per annum
- 36.25 hours per week 8.15am to 4.15pm
- Term time only including 5 Inset days
- Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
- Free gym membership
Ashton on Mersey School is part of The Dean Trust’s family of ten schools. The school is a very popular and over-subscribed mixed 11-18 school situated in pleasant surroundings on the outskirts of Manchester, and enjoys a close partnership with Manchester United Football Club, its principal sponsor.
Over the years we have become a school of first choice; we continue to build and develop on our success and were delighted to be awarded with the Greater Manchester Secondary School of the Year Award in 2014.
Ashton on Mersey School is an exceptional school with an outstanding reputation founded on our Mission Statement: ‘To provide opportunities in order to assist all pupils to achieve their full potential and to treat pupils as we would wish to have our own children treated.’ This ethos exists in every aspect of the school as we seek to provide each student with the opportunity to attain their full academic potential and the skills and qualifications to access further education or the world of work.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
West Trafford Learning Partnership is seeking to appoint a Pupil Support Manager, to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
The post holder will be expected to support an outstanding approach to personal development, behaviour and welfare across the school
• GCSE Mathematics & English Language A*-C
• Experience of working with young people in a behaviour management setting
• Experience of dealing with challenging situations and successfully resolving them
• A commitment to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
• A continued commitment to their own professional development
For more information about Ashton on Mersey School please click on the 'learn more about this school' button below.
CLOSE DATE: 10AM MONDAY 25TH MARCH 2019
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification