£18,840 - £20,595 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
The successful candidate will log suppliers’ invoices & credit notes onto the computerised financial system, monitor and pursue outstanding invoices, respond to supplier enquiries by telephone or other correspondence. The role will also support Credit Control function particularly at busy times. Excellent team working, customer service and communication skills are also essential. This role would be suitable for a first position in a finance environment.
This position is for 37 hours per week, Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm with a 1 hour unpaid break each day.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider