We are looking for a motivated, experienced Purchase Ledger Administrator to primarily lead the purchase ledger function, supporting the central head office finance team contributing to an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for all academies within the Trust.
This role requires a high degree of accuracy and therefore we require someone with excellent attention to detail, who is well organised and has good purchase ledger experience. Excellent IT and financial systems experience are needed as the working environment is largely IT based.
You will join a friendly supportive team and will be working with a range of stakeholders to provide high levels of customer service and so the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a team is essential.
The successful candidate will:
• Strong Purchase Ledger skills, having already worked in a fast-paced
Accounts Payable function previously and have a good understanding of end to end Purchase Ledger.
• Recognised qualifications in a relevant discipline would be desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and organisational skills and be able to manage a busy workload independently.
• Highly competent in analysis and interpretation of information.
• Highly numerate with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in developing relationships with internal customers.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Shortlisting and interviews taking place week commencing 26th April 2021
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
North East Learning Trust
Peterlee, County Durham
- English secondary schools
Our multi-academy Trust exists to give children across the North East of England the very best education. Our Trust is founded on deeply held pri...