We believe that our main asset is our multicultural staff, people who can maintain a warm, welcoming and inspiring environment, who are interested in constant professional development and who contribute and enhance our success.
Therefore, we look for talented, professional, ambitious and positive-thinking people to share our values.
● University degree;
● Academic background in PYP & MYP Visual Art;
● Teaching qualification/ license is a must;
● Ability to teach native and non-native speakers of English;
● Teaching experience and willingness to work with young learners;
● Excellent lifelong learning skills;
● Excellent organisational and time management skills;
● High sense of responsibility & flexibility;
● Adaptable and flexible to the requirements of the school;
● PYP/MYP training desirable;
● Be able to extend gifted and talented artists.
● To plan and deliver lessons in accordance to PYP & MYP requirements;
● To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students;
● To assign, correct and mark work carried out by students;
● To assess students following the PYP & MYP guidelines;
● To promote the IB philosophy through lessons;
● To promote and educate pupils about academic honesty;
● To record and report students’ progress as per the school’s guidelines;
● To communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
● To adopt the role of form tutor to care for the pastoral needs of the students;
● To carry out other duties as may from time to time be requested.
● Suitable remuneration for this post is offered;
● Annual travel allowance and visa costs coverage;
● Medical insurance;
● Bursary for staff children;
● Fully furnished accommodation with tenant management support;
● Performance Related Outcome based on performance results and appraisal process;
● Free breakfasts & lunches;
● Professional Development within school;
● Yoga lessons, swimming pool etc.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School