- IB PYP school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Looking for teachers who love working with digital tools in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located at Roncade, Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature.
We’re looking for an engaging Grade 2 PYP classroom teacher who uses technology creatively to support learning.
Applicants will need:
- a relevant bachelor’s degree and recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant primary teaching experience;
- mother tongue English language;
- existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- IB PYP experience or demonstrated inquiry-based approach to learning will be highly regarded.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining;
- Your current CV;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)