Ajman Academy is a forward thinking and progressive school that places students at the centre of its decision making processes. We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced PYP Classroom teacher to join our professional and talented team.
The school is accredited to offer the IB Primary Years Programme and is a candidate school for Middle Years Programme in Grades 6 to 8. We then offer IGCSE and AS/A levels for students from Grades 9 to 12. Our focus is to create an inspirational and supportive environment for our teachers & students.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a degree in Education
- Minimum of 3 years of PYP teaching experience .
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track-record of appropriate professional development.
- Native English speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good ICT skills.
- Strong cultural awareness
- Teaching experience in UAE is an advantage.
- Experience in EAL is an advantage.
We offer a competitive package including:
- Furnished accommodation in a lovely community.
- Medical insurance.
- 100% discount on tuition fees for two children at Ajman Academy.
- End of service gratuity.
Benefits are covering the staff member, spouse & up to two children.
Interested candidates shall upload their CV with a copy of their qualifications and any available reference / employment letter from previous employers.
UAE - (25 minutes drive from Dubai)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years