Vinschool is seeking dynamic, dedicated, and experienced teachers of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to join our international teaching team. Successful applicants will teach ICT at Primary or Secondary school levels. The course of study follows the relevant Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum. Successful applicants will be suitably qualified and experienced, as well as being fully committed to supporting the development of students through curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Essential Responsibilities (included, but not limited to):
· Teaching ICT to students according to the requirements of the Cambridge International Examinations Curriculum.
· Preparing curriculum and lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
· Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies, and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
· Conducting assessments of student attainment, monitoring student academic progress, and providing pertinent feedback.
· Establishing classroom expectations, observing and evaluating student performance, behaviors, social development, and health.
· Conferring with teachers, parents, or guardians to discuss student progress and to address behavioral or academic issues.
· Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
· Attending faculty meetings, professional development training, and school events.
· Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
· Performing miscellaneous professional duties as assigned by the Principal/Director.
Degree qualification in Education and/or
Teaching qualification/license/certification as applicable
Preference will be given to those graduating with honors or holding a Master’s degree.
Experience and/or interest in teaching discrete ICT in Primary or Secondary school settings.
Experience of Cambridge International Examinations is desired, but not essential.
DBS/Police Background Certificate (or equivalent) – additional background screening may be required in accordance with child protection and safeguarding expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
· Fluent-level English speaker. Citizens of non-English speaking countries are required by the Vietnam government to provide evidence of C1 level of English proficiency (According to CEFR) before the issuance of a work permit.
· Strong presentation, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
· Competency in class management, time management, interpersonal relations, and teamwork.
· Adaptable, patient, flexible, devoted, and positive outlook.
• Airfare support
• Relocation allowance (Overseas hires)
• Housing Allowance
• Paid National and School holidays
• Summer payments
• International health insurance
• Vísa, Work permit and residence card provided
• Dependent Vísa, Work permit and residence card support
• Discount for children's tuition fee (bilingual education)
Vinschool - Times City High School