Excellent Primary School Teachers (x3)
We are recruiting Primary Teachers for the most respected Islamic International School in Malaysia for an August 2018 start.
· Committed to inspiring and motivating students through the highest expectations
· A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach either KS1 or KS2
· A strong communicator attentive to each student.
· A committed teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
· Having a secure knowledge of the subject they are teaching
· Plan and teach well-structured lessons which are documented and reflect school schemes of work
· Set homework in accordance with school policy and procedures
· Make accurate and productive use of assessment including using data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons
· Give students regular feedback, both orally and, through accurate and diagnostic marking in line with the School’s marking policy, encouraging students to respond to the feedback
· Record and make use of summative and formative assessments to ensure progress
· Undertake pastoral duties
· Participate in meetings at school, which relate to the curriculum for the school or the administration or organisation of the school
· Attend parents’ meetings and be appropriately prepared to discuss student achievement and well-being
· Participate in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher
· Follow the school’s policies and procedures
We strongly encourage anyone who believes they possess the skills and experience to be a successful teacher at Seven Skies to apply.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Qualification and Requirements
Candidates are required to hold a subject related degree.
A PGCE with QTS or a Teaching Licence are desirable.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
Exceptional NQT's are encouraged to apply
Experience following the UK or Cambridge Primary curriculum is desirable
Native Level English speakers preferred.
The school delivers the Cambridge Curriculum and is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are seeking creative, committed, dynamic and outstanding leaders and teachers to join our team.