QUALITY IMPROVEMENT & ENHANCEMENT MANAGER
Salary: £35,040 - £40,541 per annum
As an award-winning College, we are looking to appoint an exceptional manager with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills who will help us deliver our ambitions. The successful candidate will lead and develop the Quality Assurance procedures for the College in order to establish a total quality management approach to College services and continuous improvement on business impact.
You will be a vital member of the management team, committed to raising the quality of construction and related education and training.
Key duties will include:
• Managing the College Quality Improvement Unit (and group activities)
• Analysis, monitoring and reporting of data sets.
• Managing and developing the College’s self-assessment, observation & teacher training processes
• Developing quality assurance processes to sustain continuous improvement.
• Delivering innovative sessions to / coaching of staff
• Working alongside the HR Team to develop a CPD programme.
• Regularly monitoring schemes of work and providing appropriate support & challenge to make improvements where necessary.
• Managing stakeholder satisfaction surveys
Ideally you will have:
• Relevant substantial experience of working in an educational setting and/or significant experience in private sector with responsibility for QA.
• A proven track record of managing at this level.
• Previous involvement in developing processes, systems, procedures and their monitoring.
• Knowledge of quality improvement systems and the quality issues facing both the FE/HE and/or training organisation’s today.
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
In return, we can offer you a warm and welcoming college with excellent benefits package including:
• an enviable 35 day annual leave entitlement in addition to statutory and additional bank holidays
• an excellent pension scheme
• opportunities for flexible working
• family friendly policies
• access to training and development
• the opportunity to work with a strong and committed team;
• the satisfaction of making a real difference to the life chances of our students
So, if you’d like to be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most diverse employment sectors in the UK, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter (which outlines how your experience, qualifications, skills and personal qualities match the person specification) to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd March 2019 at 4.00pm
Please note interviews will be held on Thursday 4th April 2019
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.
By submitting your CV and cover letter by email, you indicate that you have read the job description and/or any other information issued to you relating to the vacancy and that you can comply with its requirements. You also certify that the information that you have given on your CV and cover letter is accurate and you understand that any false information may, in the event of employment, result in dismissal or disciplinary action being taken against you.