Smart Teachers is recruiting for a RE Teacher / Religious Education Teacher to join a successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive school in East London. The RE Teacher / Religious Education Teacher is required full-time from January 2018 and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The RE Teacher / Religious Education Teacher should have the ability to teach KS3 through to KS5. This “outstanding” secondary school has the ability for growth within the department with excellent CPD offered.
About the Role
· RE Teacher / Religious Education Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start through to end of academic year
· Ability to teach from KS3 to KS5
· Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Mixed comprehensive school
· Consistently graded ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED
· Supportive senior leadership team
· Ability for growth within the department
· Excellent CPD on offer
· East London location with transport links from Liverpool Street
In order to be considered for this role, the RE Teacher / Religious Education Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE/Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZL3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.