We are looking to appoint an excellent early year’s practitioner to join our highly motivated team. We are keen to hear from experienced and inspirational Reception class teachers who are dedicated to providing a happy, positive and creative learning environment where each child can flourish. Applications are welcome from NQTs able to evidence the potential to develop and operate at outstanding levels.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a small half-form entry school with a class of 15 pupils.
Location: Hampstead, London Borough of Camden
About the school
St Luke’s CE School is a small, friendly primary school located within walking distance of Hampstead High Street and transports links on Finchley Road. This unique, half-form entry school serves the local community, welcoming families of all faiths and none. It is currently in partnership with Hampstead Parochial CE Primary School and offers successful candidates the opportunity to be supported by a wider staff community and professional development opportunities across two schools.
Our children come to school ready to learn and we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
St Luke’s can offer:
• a thoughtful and caring school where developing effective learners is central to the ethos of the school
• a partner school to provide more opportunities for continued professional development
• highly motivated children with exemplary behaviour
• a very positive Ofsted report (“Good” – September 2017)
• a supportive environment to promote and develop strong pedagogy
• a class of 15 children and a newly developed outdoor area
The successful candidate will have:
• high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
• strong commitment to their own professional development
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• high levels of self-motivation and an eagerness to take a lead
Please note that candidates must fill in the LDBS application form (CVs will not be accepted) available from the office manager Mr Dicker firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th April
Interviews: 22nd April
St Luke’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment.