Reception Class Teacher
Langford Primary School, Gilstead Road, London SW6 2LG
A rare opportunity to join a school where research informs all Teaching and Learning decisions
We are an Outstanding school with a diverse pupil population and a wonderful team who are dedicated to doing the best for every child. Teachers love working here and turnover is extremely low. We believe Reception year is extremely important in a child’s learning and are looking for an inspiring teacher who will provide our children with an exceptional start in their education.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has the highest of expectations and truly believes all children can achieve;
- A teacher genuinely interested in educational research and uses this information to improve their teaching;
- A reflective and solution-focused practitioner who is keen to be the best teacher they can be;
- Someone who can work both independently and as a member of a team;
- A commitment to inclusion for all;
- A willingness to build positive relationships with parents and carers
We can offer:
- A research informed school – every teaching and learning decision is research informed and benefits our children;
- A collaborative school with exceptional teachers who will welcome you into their classrooms and support you to be the best teacher you can be;
- An open and warm feedback culture which helps us all to be the best possible teacher;
- Continuous development to help you achieve your professional goals;
- A school which welcomes people from all over the world to learning from their approach to teaching and learning;
- Children who love learning and with behaviour Ofsted described as ‘impeccable’;
- A working environment where it is safe to make mistakes and ask questions;
- A Senior Leadership Team who still love teaching and recognise that teachers should also have a life outside of school!
- Eight inset days (which include 3 for planning days)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and if you would like to visit or have any questions about the role, please email the Head teacher, Mr Seamus Gibbons, at email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is 5.00pm on Friday 21 May 2021 however we encourage early applications as we will interview on an ongoing basis as applications are received and reserve the right to appoint and withdraw the vacancy before the closing date.
Langford Primary School is part of United Learning – a group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England. Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed.
Langford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all positions in the school will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check
Langford Primary School
Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years