Are you an experienced teacher with a great track record looking to work in an infant school setting? Are you skilled in working across Early Years and Key Stage One?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to either of these questions, this could be the job for you!
We are looking for:
• an ambitious, hardworking, committed teacher with the highest aspirations for all learners and for themselves,
• an excellent practitioner, with a good and/or outstanding track record, who is committed to raising achievement for all,
• a Reception or Key Stage One specialist who has experience working across these year groups,
• a practitioner highly skilled in AfL, planning creative lessons which motivate all pupils to learn, and developing an engaging curriculum and environment,
• an excellent communicator with good organisational skills,
• an effective team player who values all stakeholders,
• a caring individual with a happy disposition, who will motivate and inspire pupils whilst promoting the school’s positive ethos.
The role would involve:
• being a class teacher in either Reception or Key Stage One,
• demonstrating outstanding teaching and learning, classroom management and behaviour management,
• participating in monitoring standards and progress within the class,
• coordinating a subject across the school,
• maintaining an exceptional learning environment,
• working effectively with the Senior Leadership Team and year group colleagues
We can offer:
• the chance to work in an Outstanding school [Ofsted 2008/9],
• the support of The Cam Academy Trust,
• the opportunity for someone looking to work in an Infant school
• a caring, happy and successful school with a strong sense of shared responsibility at all levels,
• a hardworking and dedicated team with a commitment to raising standards and improving teaching and learning,
• well behaved and motivated pupils,
• a supportive governing body and leadership team to work with.
For further information about this vacancy please contact Mrs R Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please submit an application form and covering letter to Mrs R Lee via email to email@example.com by midday on Friday 14 May 2021. Interviews will be conducted Thursday 20 May.
Hartford Infant School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 7 years