Required for maternity cover from April 2019 to December 2019. We would welcome applications from suitably experienced teachers and NQTs.
We can offer you:
· a one-form entry Primary School and Nursery with great pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and enjoy being challenged - read our recent Ofsted report to find out more.
· a place of work where personal growth is encouraged and supported
· a staff TEAM who are working well together to ensure positive outcomes for all children
· a school which promotes learning through fun, enjoyment and through a broad and balanced curriculum
· an excellent programme of CPD and a good track record of supporting NQTs
· up to date IT systems and support
· a committed Governing Body and parents/carers who support the school
We need someone like you! Do you have:
· a proven record of good or outstanding classroom teaching
· experience of teaching in an early years setting
· high expectations for both yourself and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum
· a good understanding of assessment in order to improve outcomes for all
· a desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference
· a commitment to raising standards and ‘taking risks’
· the belief that all children can achieve their full potential
You really must come and see our school for yourself! If you feel that this could be the job for you and you know that you can work well within a supportive team, have a good sense of humour and the ability to inspire children to achieve their best.
Please come and meet our Headteacher, children and staff to find out more. We look forward to welcoming you to the school.
Visits can be arranged either by phoning 01344 421809 or by emailing the HT’s secretary Sandra Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 18th December 2018.