Salary £155-180 per day PAYE.
To be considered candidates must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification.
Feb 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join a ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary school in Brent. The school require a Reception Teacher from Feb half term to July 2021, and potentially beyond. The school are looking to recruit a Reception Teacher to plan, deliver and assess the EYFS curriculum. Previous experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is desirable. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The school are looking to appoint a Reception Teacher who is creative, knowledgeable, nurturing and passionate. In return the school can offer a cohort of children who are keen learners and a tight knit, supportive staff where collaborative working is encouraged.
The school caters for a diverse cohort of pupils, with higher than average percentage of pupils with English as an additional language. The current Head has made a lot of positive improvements, which resulted in the school being awarded ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted. The school has a good reputation across the borough for their inclusiveness and provision they provide pupils with SEN.. The school prides itself of the sense of community it has created. The school offers spacious classrooms and outside space, good resources and an onsite car park.
To be considered for the Reception Teacher position, you will:
• Hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
• Require relevant UK experience working with children or equivalent
• Hold or be willing to apply for a DBS
• Have teaching experience within the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online Edu Care training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Reception Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing email@example.com with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: DXTRECT25203.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7529.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency