Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / EY Teacher to work within a fantastic and friendly Early Years department at a primary school in Lambeth, South London. This full time Reception Teacher role is to start in January or February and be contracted till the end of the academic year with the possibility of becoming permanent. This is a great chance for a teacher with Early Years’ experience to secure a role within a fantastic department. NQT’s are welcome to apply as well as overseas trained teachers.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Full time role
· Start in January or February and be contracted till the end of the academic year
· Possibility to be offered a permanent role
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Daily rate starting at £140 – depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry school
· Thriving school with close links with the local community
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· School praises itself on their quality of teaching
· Warm and friendly staff with a positive atmosphere throughout the school
· Located in Lewisham within a few minutes walk of the local tube and bus stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / EY Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXBA21175.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.