Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and eager Reception Teacher to join an innovative school in Greenwich. This highly regarded school has a reputation for its forward thinking framework and community ethos. The part time position is available for a September 2018 start with the potential for permanency.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher
- Collaboratively teach a small class of around 15 pupils using methods to encourage emotional intelligence
- Part time role (3 and a half days per week – 1 half day for PPA) / Long term position
- From £140 per day
About the School
- Highly regarded school set in an original Victorian building with a modern teaching and learning model. Strong reputation for academic results and community involvement. Technology savvy school with iPads and Kindles for each child
- Recognised by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school
- Cross phase planning with a sister school
- Senior Leadership Team heavily involved with the professional development of each teacher with a teaching load themselves
- Ideally located close to lots of transport links – minutes’ walk from zone 4 train station and bus stops
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Willingness to adopt the innovative and collaborative teaching style of the school
- An obvious passion for teaching and developing a child not just academically, but emotionally
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CRS40586.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.