Smart Teachers is recruiting for Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one form entry primary school in Westminster (NW8). This is a full time Reception Teacher contract starting January 2019 for the academic year. The school is looking to appoint a Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher with a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and can offer exceptional training and the potential for progression.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher
· January to July contract, initially with potential for the role to be extended
· Daily rate from £140
About the School
· Recent Ofsted rating of ‘Good’
· One form entry eco-school
· Muliticultural with strong ties to the community
· Brand new state of the art ICT suite
· Excellent CPD on offer
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1172.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.