A small Infant School in Durham are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate teacher for their mixed Reception/ Year 1 Class.
This is a full time role, starting in September 2018 and will run until at least October half term 2018.
The school have been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and are looking for an outstanding teacher to join their hardworking team.
Please apply if you:
· Are passionate about children's learning
· Have an imaginative and creative approach to learning through a dynamic curriculum
· Have high expectations of all children
· Are committed to raising standards
· Are a team player with a good sense of humour
· Have good organisational skills.
Experience within a similar role is essential and SENCO experience an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch