St. Aloysius’ College is a successful North Islington Catholic Comprehensive school. We take pride in our friendly and inclusive school community with its commitment to supporting pupils and staff in achieving their full potential.
St Aloysius College are looking to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator/First Aider to support the College by providing First Aid and general administration support to an efficient and courteous Reception Service as the school’s first point of contact. You will be the schools representative. Your role will encompass Reception and office duties.
• be the first port of call for First Aid
• be First Aid trained or be willing to undertake training.
• have excellent communication both verbal and written
• have high level computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Office (Sims desirable)
• be calm and well organised
• be a team worker
• be motivated and enthusiastic
• support and commit to the Catholic ethos of the school
• able to multi task and work under pressure
St Aloysius’ College is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and positive references.
How to apply: An application form for Supply staff is attached and also available via the school’s website http://www.sta.islington.sch.uk/. Please email your completed application to Debbie McDonagh at: email@example.com