Are you a conscientious and hard-working individual? Do you work with a high level of professionalism in everything that you do? Are you keen to join a highly successful and inspirational company?
Due to the promotion of the current post-holder, Leigh Academies Trust have a truly exciting opportunity to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator to work at our Head Office based in Strood who will join us from November 2019. We are a medium-sized multi-academy trust with academies located across Kent and South East London, currently comprised of 25 academies and continuing to expand in years to come.
As Receptionist/Administrator, you will be the ‘face’ of Leigh Academies Trust – you’ll be the first point of contact for many members of Leigh Academies Trust and external stakeholders. Applicants should be professional, personable and committed to providing an excellent service on behalf of Leigh Academies Trust, and above all else our appointed candidate will have a positive work ethic and can-do attitude. If you're as excited by this opportunity as we are, we'd love to hear from you!
The vast majority of services that we provide are operated ‘in-house’ including HR, Finance, Business, IT and Executive Support, and all departments moved into brand new, modern offices in 2017. The Receptionist/Administrator position is pivotal to the smooth running of our central office, and our appointed candidate will embark on an Apprenticeship course, gaining a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification during their time in post.
- Annual wage: £10,000 per annum
- Holiday allowance: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Working week: Monday - Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Total hours per week: 37 (including the 20% training element of the Apprenticeship)
- Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
- Anticipated start date: November 2019
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Apprenticeship standard: Business & Administration
- Positions: 1 available
- Desired entry qualifications: GCSE grade C/4 or above in Maths, English and ICT
Future prospects: This apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and career within the wider business and administration remit. We have every intention to offer a permanent contract following successful performance and completion of the Level 3 course with future opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. We offer in-house Continuing Professional Development and you’ll be part of a highly experienced and efficient Executive Team – you’ll be learning from the very best!
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Computer literacy in usual office applications
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Excellent attendance and time-keeping record
Diversity at our core: As a Trust we are passionate about diversity and recognise that as individuals we all bring something unique to the role regardless of age, gender, race, beliefs or disabilities which is why we treat all of our people equally, without compromise.
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.