Scale 4 – Spine Point 8 – 10 (£24,054- £24,927 pro-rata)
Hours: 35 hours per week x 39 weeks per year plus 1 week during the Summer holidays.
Receptionist – Athelney Primary School
Athelney and Elfrida Primary School, King Alfred Federation, Lewisham
The King Alfred Federation are seeking to appoint one dedicated and skilled Receptionist to join our new administration team and become a valued member of our school community. The role will suit a highly motivated, friendly, organised individual, with an understanding of school policies and procedures.
- Have a professional and friendly manner.
- Have an organised approach to prioritise work and successfully manage time
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Be an effective team member
- Be suitably qualified and have relevant experience
- Have previous experience with MIS systems, desirable but not essential
In return we offer:
- A friendly and approachable team of enthusiastic colleagues
- A real chance to make a difference to a community and to children’s lives.
- A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued
- Job satisfaction
If you think you are ready for this exciting opportunity please call:
Jemma Ahern, Federation Business Manager, at Athelney on 020 8697 2945 or Elfrida on 0208 698 5755 for an informal chat. Visits are encouraged.
An application pack is downloadable from the site or you can e-mail for a pack: Recruitment @ KAFED email@example.com COMPLETED APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE E-MAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org CLEARLY MARKED ‘COMPLETED APPLICATION FOR RECEPTIONIST POST’. Applications can also be sent by post to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Ahern, Federation Business Manager.
Athelney and Elfrida Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and promoting their safety, security and welfare. The successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS as well as qualifications and reference checks.
Closing date: 20th September 2019
Shortlisting date: 23rd September 2019
Interviews: W/C 30th September 2019