ST HELENA SCHOOL
Pay Range: Local Government Scale 3, Point 4-5
Actual Salary from: £16,558
Start Date: Immediate Start
Hours/Weeks: 37 hours per week / 40 weeks per year (38 weeks' term time, 1 week non pupil days and 1 week during the school holidays)
We are looking for a customer focussed Receptionist to provide a professional and comprehensive reception service and administrative support to the School. You will be a committed and hardworking team player who will support the students, staff and parents in continuing to raise the profile and ongoing success of the department and, more widely, the School.
In particular, we are seeking an individual who will:
● Operate the Reception Service that promotes a professional image for St Helena School
● Meet and greet everyone who enters the school in a friendly and appropriate way
● Signpost visitors to the appropriate member of staff and taking them to the staff member when required
● Assist visitors with the school sign-in system
● Process telephone calls and emails and ensuring appropriate action is taken
● Ensure appropriate safeguarding procedures are followed
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
● A good standard of education.
● A commitment to high standards of achievement from students and yourself.
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to act on your own initiative.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, St Helena School?
We Can Offer You:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com quoting reference 734. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 28th September 2021
Interviews will take place on: Friday 1st October 2021
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
St Helena School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
At St Helena School, our desire is to provide exciting opportunities, tailored for our young people. Through collective learning, we create a legacy for those who follow.
Working with parents, Governors and wider partners,...