We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious individual for the position of Receptionist at Sheffield Park Academy.
Main duties will include:
- To provide an excellent first point of service to internal and external customers.
- To maintain the smooth and efficient running of the reception and meeting room areas.
- To communicate with visitors and students are signed-in in line with Ofsted requirements.
- To take telephone calls, relay messages to staff and pupils.
- To undertake reprographics and finance duties as directed by the line manager.
- To undertake routine clerical duties.
What we would like from you;
- To be a team player.
- To have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Minimum of A-C grade in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- To be approachable and have excellent people skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills and a keen attention to detail.
- A fundamental belief in the power of education to enable pupils to achieve anything they set their minds to.
In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people. Your personal statement will need to reflect your experience to date and how you can positively impact this role.
Sheffield Park Academy is part of United Learning, a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England.
Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, better pay, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. Our academies each have at least eight INSET days per year (with three of those solely dedicated to planning), and an ongoing group-wide wellbeing programme. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
Sheffield Park Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply online by clicking on the following link https://unitedlearning.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1417195?cid=1567&rsid=0&js=0&LinkType=1&FromSearch=False
Closing Date: Sunday 21 October 2018 at 9:00 am
Interviews: Friday 26th October 2018
Where support is better shared
United Learning comprises: UCST (Registered in England No: 2780748. Charity No. 1016538) and ULT (Registered in England No. 4439859. An Exempt Charity). Companies limited by guarantee. VAT number 834 8515 12. Registered address: United Learning, Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB.