37.5 hours per week | Part-time also available)
39 weeks per year (term time)
Fixed term for 1 year contract in the first instance
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,350 students.
We are seeking to appoint a Receptionist from October 2021 to join our very busy and thriving school. First-rate organisation, ICT and person skills are essential as well as a high standard of written English.
What Orleans Park has to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff
- employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
- situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- staff travel card loans
Here’s what Ofsted have to say:
In November 2017, Ofsted recognised that Orleans Park is an outstanding school. They said “Orleans Park excels in all the aspects of provision for its pupils” and we have “established an inspirational teaching and learning environment where pupils can flourish and excel”.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: 10am on Friday, 17 September 2021.
Applications are shortlisted for interview as they are received so early application is encouraged.
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Orleans Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years