36 hours per week (8.30am – 4.30pm)
Term Time Only (39 weeks)
Heathmere Primary School is an inner London school on the edge of Richmond Park. Our motto is “Always Learning” and everything we do is about giving our children the best opportunities possible. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Receptionist to work within the Admin team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the natural ability to be friendly and welcoming to all, have an excellent telephone manner, be able to work under pressure and be a team player.
- Will buy into our whole school values of respect, resilience and high expectations.
- Is committed to wanting the very best for our children.
- Believes in inclusion and achievement for all children.
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A team of staff, parents and governors who are passionate about the school being as good as it can be.
- Children who want the best for their school and are committed to their learning.
- A positive feeling around the workplace which is frequently commented on by visitors.
The school is well-served by buses from areas such as Kingston, Putney, Hammersmith, Fulham, Wandsworth and Clapham Junction. It is situated on the A3 with easy access by car from South London, West London and Surrey. There is free on-street parking and secure bike racks.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please phone to make an appointment to come and walk around.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
A pack can also be requested from the school.
For further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed applications should be returned to the School via email to: email@example.com or by post to the address below.
Closing date: 18 June 2018 (at 9am)
Interviews: 20 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Heathmere Primary School
Alton Road, London SW15 4LJ
Tel: 020 8788 9057
Headteacher: Miss Emma Lewis B Ed (Hons), NPQH
Age range: 3 - 11