As we continue the rollout of a centralised recruitment model, Dulwich College International is seeking a highly-driven, dynamic and committed Recruiter to help meet the challenging hiring needs of our Schools & Colleges.
This position is focused on hiring top expat Teachers from across the globe and, as such, candidates from a Teaching background with experience of working in teacher recruitment and/or previous involvement in hiring Teachers at a school level or through a central education team, is sought.
Due to the competitive environment in which we are searching for talent, the successful candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into opportunities and be extremely resourceful in working towards achieving the desired outcomes of the Schools/Colleges.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform the full process of the recruitment cycle such as
- gathering recruitment needs
- job posting using a variety of channels
- sourcing candidates
- talent pool management
- screening resumes
- managing candidate assessment
- interviewing and engaging suitable candidates
- coordination of selected candidates with schools/college
- reference checks
- Regular tracking and reporting of recruitment data to management & hiring managers
- Formulate and implement strategic recruitment plans and initiatives to meet hiring needs
- Participate in assigned recruitment projects such as recruitment fairs, talent mapping, talent pool maintenance, proactive candidate search, channel engagement and management
• A team player who is highly-driven and results-orientated
• Experience of handling large volume hiring during recruitment season
• Able to actively engage all stakeholders by establishing effective communication with hiring managers, potential candidates and external parties
• Hands-on and outcome-based approach and highly independent in embarking on projects
• Meticulous and detailed orientated
• Proactive and shows initiative to drive own success
• Experience of working as a Teacher
• Experience in the recruitment of Teachers either working in a recruitment agency/search firm, as part of an in-house Recruitment team or participating in the hiring process
Dehong Shanghai Chinese International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
Dehong Education Group is a dynamic and rapidly growing family of International Chinese schools in major cities in China. Dehong Shanghai opened in 2017 and is a sister school to the highly regarded Dulwich College International schools. ...