Are you a confident, friendly and flexible person seeking a new role within a busy and vibrant school administration team?
Danetree Primary has been through an exciting expansion to become a four form entry Primary School with a Nursery from September 2016. As we continue on our journey of growth we are excited to welcome experienced professionals to our team and proudly promote our committed and dedicated approach to ensuring our staff Grow, Learn and Flourish.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Recruitment and Communications officer to help lead and advise the Senior Leadership Team on matters relating to recruitment and areas of Public Relations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for advertising vacancies for the school and working alongside the Headteacher and Business Manager to consider workforce and succession planning, taking into consideration trends and developments in education and budgetary implications.
They will also Manage all external and Internal communications (including the School newsletter and social media) as well as any day-to-day any other duties including reception duties, greeting visitors, answering the phone, reprographics, treating children with minor first aid or medical needs and assisting other team members as required.
This role is for 36 hours a week for 39 weeks a year working 8am - 4pm.
Salary: FTE: £18,594 - £21,689, Pro Rata: £15,850 - £18,488
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing organisation, helping shape the future and strategic direction of the School
• A warm and friendly staff team
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in working in a similar role, or be able to demonstrate necessary skills to meet the demands of the role.
• Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging situations
• Able to work effectively as part of a team..
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• A confident and a clear communicator with children, parents and staff
• Have excellent administrative skills including an eye for detail
• Help develop the School Business Plan
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: Tuesday 6th March 2018