If you have natural enthusiasm for working with young people are committed to working to improve their life chances, then Redbridge Alternative Provision (RAP) would like you to join our welcoming and passionate team.
Redbridge Alternative Provision provides an education for a range of KS3 & 4 students who have been, or are at risk of permanent exclusion from their mainstream school. We are an “Outstanding” provision (Ofsted, December 2018), situated in a specially adapted and newly-refurbished building in the London Borough of Redbridge in North-East London.
We are looking for:
• A teacher of Science who will make a real difference.
• Teachers need not come with a vast amount of experience we are seeking colleagues who are open to development and collaboration.
• We use a wide range of strategies flexibly to suit the needs of our young people.
• An ability to build positive relationships with our students.
• Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
• A positive attitude to hard work and challenging situations.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and positive working environment where the well being of both students and staff is a high priority.
• Students with whom you can make exceptional progress.
• The opportunity to be part of a hard-working, supportive, solution focussed team of professionals.
• A highly rewarding job where you can make a difference to young people’s lives.
Visits to Redbridge Alternative Provision (RAP) and informal discussions are welcomed by contacting:
Kerrie Marshall – Headteacher – 0208 501 6080
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the school have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
Redbridge Alternative Provision welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Please complete and return the application form attached to this advert to email@example.com
The closing date for this post is Friday 14th May at 12.00pm.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 22nd May 2021
Redbridge Alternative Provision
- Pupil referral unit(pru) with state funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years