Position: Registered Manager
Location: North Cambridgeshire
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time working 40 hours Monday to Friday (including some evenings and weekends)
Salary: Up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience, plus up to £9,000 bonus scheme
Vision for Education are extremely proud to be working with a highly reputable care provider who are searching for their next inspirational leader for the post of Registered Manager at their children’s home based in North Cambridgeshire; which is easily commutable from Cambridge, Peterborough and areas of Norfolk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home which is registered with OFSTED and has been graded as "Outstanding" for a number of consecutive years.
They have high ambitions, an honest approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers. They are committed to delivering individualised care to meet and exceed our young peoples needs.
As a Registered Manager, you will:
- Take complete responsibility for the running of the children's home
- Maintain and improve on the already high standards in the home in line with the company's expectations
- Provide leadership, support and direction for the well-established care team and champion the Company’s ethos
- Work with professionals from a wide range of different disciplines, liaise with outside agencies and stakeholders and demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for the team.
- Whilst this role does offer its challenges, it also delivers a personal achievement when you are able to help their young people to lead lives that are fulfilled and full of opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Have a wide range of experience as a childcare practitioner having managed teams in a residential setting
- Have a Level 5 Diploma in Children’s Residential / DipSW qualification or equivalent
- Hold a full driving license
As Registered Manager you will need to be outcome focused, be prepared to be flexible and have an unswerving passion for providing the best possible service for the young people they care for, as they endeavour to provide a stable, caring and therapeutic environment, enabling children and young people to develop, grow and flourish.
They also offer an excellent bonus and benefits package and take pride in the training and career opportunities they offer. These include:
- Reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Contributory Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer who is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education's Permanent Recruitment Team, please contact Tracy Harrison on 0191 267 6555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be aware that applications will be reviewed as received and suitable candidate will be invited for interview, potentially prior to the closing date. Therefore there is a chance that the closing date may be brought forward.
Vision for Education Ltd - Permanent Recruitment Service
- Supply agency