Our client is a co-educational Catholic day and weekly boarding school, based in regional Southern New South Wales, part of the Catholic Education Diocese of Wagga Wagga. The College community builds strong relationships with families in the small rural communities which surround it.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 2 2021
• Teaching Years 7-10 Religious Education, with potential for Years 11-12 Studies of Religion for the right candidate
• Be qualified to teach Religious Education in Australia
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2101-547162TH or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales