Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Religious Studies Teacher/ Religious Studies NQT to join a “Good” large secondary school with academy status located in Mill Hill, London, England. The school requires a Religious Studies Teacher/ Religious Studies NQT who is willing to go the extra mile and support the department teaching a timetable up to KS4. This full time, temporary Religious Studies Teacher/ Religious Studies NQT is due to start in September 2019 and run through until February 2020. The school will consider a NQT as well as a highly experienced teacher. The school is situated close to local amenities excellent transport links to enable easy access from central London and fringe areas.
About the Role
• Religious Studies Teacher/ Religious Studies NQT
• Teaching timetable to KS3 – KS4
• Full time
• Maternity Contract
• Suitable for a NQT
• Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
• The school is highly traditional in its approach to student behaviour and attitudes.
• Approximately 1,700 pupils on roll
• Ofsted rating “Good” overall, with ‘’Outstanding’’ behaviour
• High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Religious Studies Teacher/ Religious Studies NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE /or equivalent teaching degree in Religious Education
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK3016.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.