Contract type: Term time + 2 weeks to be worked during the School Summer Holidays
Hours: 28 hours per week (days and times to be mutually agreed)
Contract length: Until 31st August 2020
The Ashcombe School, Dorking, is looking to recruit a Resource Assistantto join our busy office team as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• have the capacity to accurately use and understand Information Management Systems and computer based programs (such as MS Outlook, Word and Excel);
• be adaptable and have the ability to work under pressure often using own initiative;
• be able to prioritise workload and have attention to detail;
• be the first point of contact for pupils, parents and visitors and therefore will require a calm, confident manner with excellent communication skills;
• have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment;
• be required to administer first aid for pupils (full training will be provided).
For further information about the post please see the Application info pack.
To apply please complete the TES online application form or the school’s application form, please note CVs will not be considered. Return the completed application form to HR@ashcombe.surrey.sch.uk with a covering letter addressed to David Blow, Executive Headteacher.
Closing date: 3.30pm Friday 22nd March 2019
Interview date: week commencing 25th March 2019