To start mid April, we are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Resource Centre Manager with a passion for reading to be at the heart of our Library and ensure its smooth running. The successful candidate will oversee various projects, besides introducing and developing their own ideas to showcase the facility.
The successful candidate will be:
• A key point of contact for students and staff
• An effective communicator both in verbal and written form
• Hardworking, friendly and enthusiastic with a passion for books
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Keen attention to detail
• Positivity and relentless drive
• A big heart and the desire to make a difference
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is innovative and confident in taking responsibility and supporting the learning for small groups of students in the library setting.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and the chance to develop your own role this could be the opportunity for you.
In return we offer:
- Fantastic students who are keen to learn
- Supportive colleagues in a highly effective team
- The opportunity to work in a good school
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our school, where challenge, variety and a positive atmosphere are the foundations of our success.
Holmfirth High School is committed to safeguarding young people.
Holmfirth High School