RESOURCES & REPROGRAPHICS CO-ORDINATOR
Full time, term time only APT&C Scale
St Mary Magdalene C of E School is an outstanding all through school in the Royal Borough of Greenwich based across three sites under the Koinonia Federation. Due to our ongoing expansion, we are looking to appoint outstanding candidates to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic candidate to work offering clerical and organisational support at our secondary campus.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Have experience of working in a school or other office environment
• Have good organisational and administrative skills
• Are able to prioritise well and work proactively
• Are computer literate and able to use email, Microsoft and other computer software
• Have a professional manner
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
About the school: St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful outstanding all through school with three school sites; our primary sites are in Woolwich and on the Greenwich Peninsula and our secondary site is based temporarily on the Blackheath Standard and will move to a brand new £40m site on the Greenwich Peninsula in November 2018. St Mary Magdalene leads a federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.
We can offer:
• a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• a commitment to continuing professional development
• energetic and enthusiastic high attaining pupils
• a supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
Closing date: Monday 4th June 2018 (12.00 noon)
Interview date: w/c 11th June 2018
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend interview. For further information, please contact Emma Clark by email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure is required for all staff.