The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an established and growing multi-academy trust, rated as one of the top seven academy trusts nationally, and committed to providing the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
With our Head Office in Nottingham and covering Sheffield, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire regions, we currently have 21 academies, with further growth planned. This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving and successful organisation.
This newly-created role heralds a more sustained focus on the direct sourcing model and is an excellent opportunity to help shape the resourcing agenda for the Trust.
Joining us, your responsibilities will include:
- delivering a proactive, timely and commercially-focused service to support the senior managers within the Trust and our academies;
- ensuring compliance with safer recruitment best practice and relevant employment legislation;
- developing and maintaining talent candidate pipelines through a variety of methods and strategies, including utilising your knowledge of social media and online attraction strategies;
- applying knowledge of education industry recruitment standards, e.g. Data Protection requirements, Safer Recruitment legalisation and Equal Opportunities best practice to ensure compliance;
- defining and implementing the Trust Apprenticeship Strategy to maximise ROI;
- assisting with the implementation of a Cloud online system.
In return, we offer excellent benefits including 30 days’ holidays (plus bank holidays), salary sacrifice schemes, discounted schemes for shopping, entertainment and lifestyle, and a generous local authority pension scheme. This is a full-time position, with an amount of travel to the academies across the Trust.
This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally, whilst impacting positively upon children’s learning.
Closing date: 9:00 on Monday, 16th July 2018.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was recently named by Ofsted's Chief Inspector, Sir Michael Wilshaw, as a "high performer" and that it should be used as an example to others.
'The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is one of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully improving underperforming schools...' Department for Education, 29 May 2015, Leicester Mercury.