THE REGENT’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BANGKOK
Vision: To bring out the best in everyone
To guide students into becoming well-rounded, informed, responsible, principled and confident global citizens.
To develop understanding of democratic governance; environmental stewardship; adventure, self-discovery and courage; leadership, compassion and service to others.
● Day and Boarding School with students from 3-18 years old, 700+ students, 80+ boarder’s
● Providing quality education via the English National Curriculum, IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programmes
● IB World School, CIS accredited, Round Square Global Member, Member of FOBISIA, ISAT and BSA
● Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, London School of Economics and King’s College-London are among many universities which have offered places to recent Regent’s graduates
Round Square Coordinator (Click here for JOB DESCRIPTION )
The Round Square Coordinator will manage and organise all aspects of the school's Round Square. They will also coordinate the International Baccalaureate (IB) Creativity Activity Service (CAS) programme. This includes leading and coordinating local to international service projects, student exchanges, international conferences and a range of enrichment and co-curricular activities.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a clear appreciation of the Round Square and IB philosophy, be passionate about learning, creative and critical in thinking and have a successful track record in getting the best out of everyone.
● Relevant experience and qualifications in service, internationalism, and IB CAS would be be desirable.
● All post holders are subject to thorough scrutiny including DBS or similar check
Please do visit the following sites for further context and information
- Round Square organisation
- IB CAS programme
- Regents International School, Bangkok
Applications can be made via the TES online application form. Alternatively, a CV and letter of application can be sent to Mr Peter Hogan, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interviews will take place via Skype on a rolling basis with the Head of Secondary and face-to-face with the Principal in Bangkok or London. The school reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate at any time.