Park Hall Academy is a fantastic school, embedded in the Castle Bromwich community. Situated minutes from Junction 5 of the M6 and Junction 7 of the M42, we are ideally located for easy access. We are the highest performing school in the area with a positive atmosphere and ethos that is unparalleled. As part of the Arden Multi Academy Trust there is the opportunity for exceptional training and the sharing of knowledge and ideas.
Permanent Post, 37 hours a week, term time only + Inset Days + plus 3 weeks..
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE MAKE PROGRESS IN A RAPIDLY IMPROVED SUCCESSFUL HIGH ACHIEVING SCHOOL?
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to positively impact upon our youngsters in this vibrant and dynamic school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and talented practitioner who is committed to raising the expectations and achievements of our young people. We are looking for an inspirational individual with enthusiasm, sensitivity, resilience, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to motivate young people and families. We are seeking a candidate who is interested in working in a supportive and progressive inclusion team, who prioritise on improving young people’s life chances.
We are a GOOD school. Our Ofsted in November 2017 highlighted our many Good and Outstanding features. We are the highest performing school in North Solihull with a positive Progress 8 score for the last 2 years of publication. Our percentage of Grade 5 or above in the Basics has continued to improve year on year and this reflects our desire to be Outstanding. We are a school with a very strong Sixth Form with results among the best in the country.
We promise to offer you both a stimulating and highly rewarding experience in return for your motivational skills and good practice. Opportunities don’t arise very often to work in a vibrant school like Park Hall and we are delighted to be offering the chance for someone to join the team.
In return we can offer you:
• A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
• A collaborative and supportive attitude amongst staff which promotes a sense of teamwork and unity
• A Senior Leadership team who is committed to promoting the best environment and outcomes for staff and students
• Come and visit us – you will not be disappointed. Exceptional candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing date.
The key aspect to this role is to:
• Support the staff to safeguard the school community and promote pupil welfare so that pupils can thrive in a safe and supportive environment
• To provide focused family support to families with complex needs which improves outcomes for children and young people
• Making appropriate referrals to other agencies and act as the primary contact for staff who have concerns about pupils
• Handle large amounts of data with excellent record keeping skills to document safeguarding concerns
• To attend and administrate all Looked After Children PEP meetings, even after normal school hours
• To monitor and review the support for Looked After Children in school
• Be flexible, at times working with external agencies outside of normal working hours
The Arden Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to join an Academy where the future is set to be an impressive one, please download the application pack from our website: www.parkhallschool.org.uk Please include a supporting statement of no more than one side of A4 outlining how your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities equip you for the post and how they meet the requirements of the Personal Specification.
To arrange a visit or a conversation about this opportunity, please contact Jayne Darnley, Secretary, on 0121 748 0402 or email: email@example.com.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Park Hall Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
At Park Hall Academy our aim is to help students to reach the very highest standards of excellence and to meet each individual's academic, personal and social needs. We expect students to wear the school uniform, we insist on good discipline and we a...