Do you want to work for an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ college?
Walsall College is one of the leading colleges in the sector, being uniquely and proudly vocational, we are committed to bringing talent to life by maximising the potential of our students and staff.
We are looking for an exceptional business minded individual who is target driven and who has a proven track record of securing and developing new business leads resulting in sales outcomes. You will proactively seek to win and develop customers.
As a Sales Executive you will play a key role in engaging with employers, targeting activities to raise the profile of Walsall College’s experience and capability in the delivery of government funded and commercial training programme including apprenticeship work placements, ad hoc bespoke training and skills development, and every emerging employer demand and develop a “pipeline” of work in order to meet business objectives and targets.
The ideal candidate will already have a successful track record in this field or related sales role, as well as an understanding of specific employment sectors, and can demonstrate their ability to meet weekly, monthly and annual sales targets. You must have strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach and excellent networking skills.
Being target driven and customer focused, you must also have strong selling skills for this role and also hold a level 3 qualification.
For full specification requirements, please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Two state of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.