Full Time – 36 hours per week (holidays to be taken in school holidays)
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Woodford is an energising and rewarding school in which to work and school life here blends the very new with the very traditional. The atmosphere is vibrant, purposeful and very friendly and the school community is strong, cohesive and valued by its members.
This will be a varied role which will include:
- administration of Income and Expenditure for private fund accounts on SIMS FMS system
- banking and petty cash for all school accounts
- administration of trips accounts, including currency, insurance claims and refunds
- administration of all aspects of the School Fund Charity accounts (including covenants, donations, Gift Aid and tax rebate)
- providing financial reports for Headteacher and Governors
- preparation and submission of accounts and supporting documentation for annual audit
- administration of peripatetic music tuition
- coordinating arrangements for school photographs
- act as first aider when required
The successful candidate will be dependable, hardworking, calm, flexible, and a committed team person, who will enjoy interacting with our students, visitors and colleagues.
You will also be confident with the use of Microsoft Office, able to remain professional when handling confidential material, an excellent communicator and, ideally, have experience of SIMS.net, FMS and ParentPay and of working in a busy office environment within a school setting.
Further information including a job description is available on the school website www.woodford.redbridge.sch.uk and via the Apply button.
Applications can be submitted by post or email (email@example.com) and must include the completed London Borough of Redbridge application form. Applications by CV will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th September 2021 (9am)
Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd September 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Woodford County High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
About Woodford County High School for Girls
Location: Woodford Green, L B Redbridge, United Kingdom
Type: Grammar School
Phase: Secondary with sixth form
Funding status: State - Community
Age range: 11 - 18 years
About Woodford County H...