School Administrator/Front of House - Full Time/Part Time
£16,767 - £20,037 p.a.incl. (dependent on experience)
Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
Copthall School is a culturally diverse and inclusive all girls Secondary School based in Mill Hill, Barnet. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving Sixth Form which is in the top 12% of schools for A Level results offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. Following the appointment of a new Headteacher in September 2016, Copthall has seen rapid improvements in standards across the school which resulted in outstanding outcomes for students and a feature in the 2017 Parliamentary Review for best practice.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, professional and supportive Administrator to provide administrative duties and reception/front of house support.
The successful candidate must be:
- highly organised
- have the ability to prioritise and multi- task
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- have excellent administrative and communication skills
- be able to offer exceptional customer service
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Previous office, reception or customer service experience is essential, with good knowledge of MS Office so that you are able to support areas of the school with timely and accurate administrative support.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- work with a small, highly motivated team
- support the Senior Leadership Team
- make a significant contribution to the constant development of the school
- gain experience and exposure across many key areas of the school to include curriculum and pastoral areas
- have access to a contributory local pension scheme.
Consideration will be given to flexible working hours with the option of part time hours or a job share.
Copthall School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
Application forms must be completed and are available from the School website: http://www.copthallschool.org.uk/219/join-us or by phoning the school office on 020 8959 1937.
CVs will not be accepted
Completed application forms should be returned directly to Copthall School at the above address or via email to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February 2018 (12 noon)