Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary school in the Bedlington area who are looking to appoint an experienced School Administrative Assistant to join them from September. The role is ongoing and has the potential to lead to a long term contract for the right applicant.
• Must be experienced within a Primary School Office
• SIMS knowledge
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Familiar with the Schools Financial Handbook
• Experience of ParentPay is advantageous
• DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
• Competitive rates of pay
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle branch.