Location: Evatt, ACT
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent/Ongoing
Salary Range: $77,695 + Superannuation (based on skills and experience) (Paid pro-rata for part-time positions)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Monday 12 April 2021
St Monica’s Primary prides itself on providing a very rich and comprehensive curriculum, complemented by a wide range of co-curricular activities and programs to enrich learning. The school's curriculum, with a strong focus on Religious Education, literacy and numeracy, also demonstrates a commitment to individual differences and engages students of all ability levels. The school balances its formal curriculum with an emphasis on creativity, performing arts and creative thinking.
About the Role
The position will be required to work collaboratively with school staff to manage and perform a full range of clerical duties within a busy office environment/school setting including assisting with the management of the school’s financial functions. The role will require highly developed administrative, communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to relate with staff and parents in a professional, informed, adaptable and caring manner.
- An understanding of and commitment to the mission and vision of a Catholic school.
- Experience working in Financial Administration in a School or Corporate environment.
- Excellent computer skills especially Excel (MS Office - intermediate level minimum).
- Ability to work unsupervised and to make decisions within the role requirements.
- Strong time management and organisational skills including the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication with a helpful, pleasant and cooperative approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with parents, teachers and students.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and privacy in all aspects of the role.
- A helpful and co-operative approach to working within a team.
- Experience and understanding of school finance and student management software such as MAZE and/or COMPASS, and a willingness to learn and use new systems.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Carmel McGuire via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn