Sevenoaks School is currently seeking to appoint a School Administrator – Trips (Full-time, all year round).
This is a varied role which will involve providing administrative support for the trips that the school is holding, as well as assisting in other administrative areas of the school, if possible.
Sevenoaks School normally runs over 50 residential trips and around 250 day trips and in order to reinstate normal levels of trips, we are looking for someone that can ensure the smooth running of trips by supporting the trip leaders and liaising with the Co-Curriculum Deputy Head and the Deputy Heads’ Assistant.
Some of the Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing communications with parents and students; providing information on both day and residentials trips, confirming places.
• Processing applications, collating copies of passports and accurately inputting data as required by airlines and travel agencies.
• Managing travel needs.
• Booking transport.
• Producing medical reports/details and trip information packs.
• Co-ordinating the management of the trip documentation upon return.
• Providing administrative support to other school functions.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel and database operations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage a busy workload, assess priorities and meet deadlines.
• Excellent telephone manner.
For further information and to apply for this role, please use the next link: https://www.sevenoaksschool.org/support-vacancies/
The closing date for applications is 26/09/2021 at 23:59. The School retains the right to interview suitable applicants and appoint before the deadline.
Sevenoaks School is a Covid-19 secure environment. Interviews will be held in person in line with social distancing requirements.
Sevenoaks School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants will undergo appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. Registered Charity No. 1101358.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Academic excellence, with a strong pastoral and co-curricular emphasis and a global dimension.
Sevenoaks School is a large, co-educational HMC school. Founded in 1432 by William Sevenoke, the school has over the last 50 years developed an internati...