School Business Leader and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Working for Futurezone in Islington, a collective of 18 schools, working together to improve education for their pupils.
Grade: PO6 – PO7 Term Time Only or All Year Round
Actual Salary Range: £45,438 - £52,071 per annum (pro rata)
Hours of work: Part time, one day a week with a possibility of increasing requirement
Contractual status: 2 year fixed term
Required for September 2018
• Providing strategic leadership and professional management in the areas of:
o Finance for the Zone
o Group Procurement for the Zone
• Be an active and visible member of the cluster senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone who can:
· Work at a senior level to co-ordinate business services across our cluster of schools
· Work well with a range of colleagues to achieve significant business enhancements across our cluster
· Develop strategy and operations to ensure our cluster is meeting its objectives.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Juliet Benis, CoChair of Futurezone Cluster (Ambler Primary School, Islington) on 0207 226 4708.
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 3rd June 2018
Short listing Week commencing 4th June 2018
Selection dates 13th June 2018
Futurezone are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.