An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Fulbourn Primary, a successful, happy and rapidly expanding village school which is situated close to the city of Cambridge. We are seeking an experienced and motivated School Business Manager who will join a supportive and committed Senior Leadership Team and assist in the day to day business functions of our school.
• Do you have experience in a senior, middle management position in the public or private sector in administration and/or finance?
• Do you have experience of sound financial planning and budgetary control?
• Do you have a good understanding of HR and personnel management?
• Can you demonstrate leadership skills and motivate and encourage support staff?
• Do you have the energy, compassion and vision to help the school achieve its ambitious goals in line with our core values of courage, compassion, curiosity and creativity?
If so, we would love to meet you! Please do come and visit us at any time before the closing date so that you can see the school in action and have any questions answered.
The post of School Business Manager is a full-time, permanent post for term-time plus 4 weeks. Please contact Jo, Jan or Olivia in the school office on 01223 712525 to request an application pack and/or to arrange a visit. The application deadline is 12 noon on Monday 25th February.
Interviews are planned for 28/02/19 in the afternoon.