Our Lady and St John’s are seeking to appoint an efficient, motivated and professional School Business Manager to work at our friendly school. The role will require you to organise, manage and lead on all aspects of school finances, personnel, facilities, administration, estate and contract management. The individual will line manage the staff within the School Office, caretaker and cleaning staff.
The post is required as soon as possible. The permanent contract is for 35 hours per week.,39 weeks a year including Inset days.
The role requires:
• Management of the finance functions of the school.
• To ensure all statutory returns are completed and legal obligations fulfilled in accordance to the local authority and DFE.
• Develop and manage databases using SIMS and other computerised systems and appropriate.
• Be responsible for managing personnel database of single central record including all safeguarding procedures.
• To be responsible for admission enquires, admission paperwork and supporting the admissions panel of the governing body.
How to apply:
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. Hagerty or Mrs. Pecar on 0208 560 7477 for an application pack and to arrange a visit.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website under ‘Vacancies’ (ourladyandstjohns.org.uk) or by contacting the school office on 020 8560 7477/email firstname.lastname@example.org Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email or by post.
NB The school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Form.
Our Lady and St John’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance check. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service (CES) contract. The post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, as such shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a disqualification Declaration. Reference will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.