School Business Manager (Level 3)
£38,813 - £41,675 (Grade 10, points 31 – 34)
37 hours per week, full time (52 weeks)
We are seeking to appoint a committed, flexible, resilient and highly-organised School Business Manager to complement the work of our exceptional team. You will be an inspirational person who is uncompromising in the pursuit of providing children with outstanding care and education.
Applicants should have a strong business management background, ideally within a school setting. The Schools Business Manager will take the strategic lead in the development, provision and operation of all administrative, finance, facilities and learning support aspects within the school.
The successful candidate will be part of the school’s leadership team and contribute to our future direction and development. Experience of leading and motivating others and developing strategies for school improvement are essential.
You would be joining the school at a very exciting time and will be able to make a significant contribution to the future direction and development of this unique learning environment. You will have access to superb continuing professional development alongside on-going career opportunities and support. We have established first class partnerships locally, nationally and internationally as we continually seek to develop both ourselves and others. We are ambitious and are seeking colleagues who are wanting to be part of our journey as an outstanding, innovative, outward looking school.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any individuals seeking a fresh challenge and new opportunity within a highly rewarding environment. If you are a creative and innovative individual wanting to challenge yourself and make a difference to the lives of our students, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• have significant experience of business management, ideally within a school
• have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• be an excellent communicator, verbally and in writing, to a range of audiences
• be resilient and tenacious in their pursuit of excellence
• understand statutory guidance, processes and procedures pertinent to the school
• be creative and dynamic
• have the skills to form excellent working relationships with students, staff, parents, governors and medical professionals
• have an appetite for change, innovation and the development of new ways to engage young people being educated in a hospital school setting
• make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 23rd September with interviews scheduled for the week beginning 30th September. Completed applications should be sent to the school or e-mailed to our Senior Admin Officer, Lynn White (email@example.com).
If you would like to visit the school before applying then you would be most welcome and we would ask you to contact Lynn White to arrange this. There are two dates available for school visits – 11th and 16th September at 4pm. If you would like to speak to the Head Teacher personally about any aspect of the job then this can also be facilitated.
The Children’s Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced checks carried out by the Disclosure and Barring Service.